Dr. Bradley Waterman is a native of Salt Lake City, and completed his bachelor's degree at the University of Utah. He graduated from the University of Utah School of Medicine with honors and completed internship and residency at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. There he was trained in general pediatric and adult urology as well as being trained in advanced urologic laparoscopy, robotic surgery, and endourology.
Dr. Waterman's practice includes general adult and pediatric urology as well as an emphasis on stone disease, prostate and renal cancer, infertility, endourology, and minimally invasive surgical techniques including robotic assisted surgery. He is a member of the American Urological Association, Utah Medical Association, Utah Urological Association, and Endourology Society.
Professional Honors and Recognition
- First Place Wisconsin Urologic Society Resident Presentation - University of Wisconsin (2007)
- First Place Wisconsin Urologic Society Resident Presentation - University of Wisconsin (2005)
- Outstanding Teaching Award Urology (2005) (selected by medical students)
- Sisk Award 2005-06 (Highest In-service score among UW Madison urology residents)
- Cleveland Clinic 4th Annual Preceptorship in Female Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (2005)
- Pfizer Scholar Award (2004)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society (Junior Year Inductee)
- Outstanding Medical Student - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Presidential Scholarship University of Utah
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate
- Dean's List (Every quarter)
- Beehive Honor Society
- Presidential Award for Academic Excellence
- Owl and Key Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Psi Chi Psychology Honor Society
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Premedical Honor Society
- Sigma Chi Foundation Buckby Medical Scholarship
In his private life, Dr. Waterman enjoys spending time with his wife Anne and their son. He enjoys boating, skiing, hiking and being in the outdoors.